Tendu Over Door Flexibility Strap T1060
The ‘over the door’ leg flexibility strap is designed to improve your leg flexibility in ballet, gymnastics and martial arts etc
Packaged in fabric bag, with exercise leaflet for 6 basic exercises.
• Please check with your dance teacher, doctor, or health professional before stretching if you have an injury or previous injury before commencing exercises.
• Place the stopper strap over the door you will use, with the stopper on the other side of the door. Close the door firmly
• Test the apparatus in your door without applying full weight - does your door stay firmly shut when you pull on the band? (you may want to lock it)
• Only stretch when muscles are warm
• Feel no pain - only stretch to the point of mild tension, not to pain. Once your muscle eases, you can stretch a little further.
• Hold the stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don’t bounce!
• Pay attention to the posture in the rest of your body
• Always progress gradually to stretch further each week - flexibility changes slowly, stop if painful beyond the normal stretch sensation
• Focus on the muscle you are stretching
• Breathe normally during each stretch
• Practice often